Green card renewal with class B misdemeanor and false usc claims. Will I have issues renewing green card?

Asked about 1 year ago - Laredo, TX

I have made multiple stupid mistakes of claiming citizenship on I-9 forms, at the DMV, and possibly but not sure during arrested for traffic tickets, I have filed my I 90 to renew my green card and my biometrics appt is coming up. I understand I need to hire an attorney but is this something immigration can easily find out about?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . Issues? Will you ever renew your green card would be a better question. No.

2. Irina Alexander Vinogradsky

2

Answered . You need to discuss your case in detail with an attorney . You cannot continue to lie.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

Answered . I don't think this will come up during the I-90 process, you don't have anything to fear at that stage. It is during your future application for naturalization that this issue will come out in 2 questions asked in the applications.