Green Card Lost in Mail

Englewood, NJ |

I never got my green card and immigration has it delivered 2 weeks ago. I went to the post office, spoke to the mailman and posted on my building if anyone got it by mistake. Nothing. Post office claim it was scanned delivered (no signature required). Now immigration tell me I need to fill out papers and pay $450 ..... but I never lost it because I never got it!
Any suggestions?

There is nothing you can do. It is USCIS "policy". You have to pay a ridiculous fee to obtain the new card
www.immigrate2usa.com, for more immigration information

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

File the I-90 with the required fee.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I agree with my colleagues