Green card for wife

Flushing, NY |

How much are the fees to fill out for a wife in order to give her the green card.

Thank you,

The Immigration fees are $1490.00 at this time. Legal fees depend on each attorney. Good Luck!

2. It depends on the case strategy. If you are filing for your wife, and she lives abroad, you will be paying a USCIS filing fee of $420, and National Visa Center fee of about $318. If your wife lives in the United States, and she is eligible to "adjust" her status, the USCIS filing fee is $1,490.

I would advise consulting with legal counsel to determine the best case strategy to pursue for your wife, and confirm the filing fees for the strategy you select.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Marriage and prenups topics