Green Card EB1 criteria multinational manager

Asked over 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

Hi, I am from India. Below is my case.

I did work 3 years in India from 2003-2006 as a senior software engineer and worked in USA for next 4 years from 2007 to 2011 on h1b visa.

After that went out of country for 1 year 6 months and joined MNC as a manager level candidate in India and came to USA with the same role with the same company.
I do have double Masters degrees in computer science.
Am I eligible for Green Card in EB1 category?
Thanks

1. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

2

Answered . You seem to meet the basic elements of an L1A, which may lead to an EB1, green card application. Definitely consult with an immigration attorney. If your employer does not have one, or if you are to choose, then have the attorney communicate with you and your company, perhaps in a conference call.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.
  2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . You look like you could be, but there is much more to a successful L-1A petition than receiving general answers on a general forum such as this. Such questions should be posed directly to your EMPLOYER'S immigration lawyers. Only they will know the Company, business and other factors, as well as the job position to give you a meaningful opinion.

3. Karen-Lee Pollak

2

Answered . You do qualify if you worked for the foreign company in a management position for 1 year of the past 3 years