Green Card Approval!

Houston, TX |

How does USCIS send the Green card after approval?

Does it come in ordinary USPS mail WITHOUT TRACKING?

It will come by ordinary USPS mail. You can check your case status with your receipt number at www.uscis.gov to find more specific information about when it was produced by USCIS, when it was deliver to USPS, and when it was delivered to your address. Checking your case status on uscis.gov will also provide you with a USPS tracking number that you can use to follow up with them if you have a problem with delivery. Congratulations!

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. No client-attorney relationship is created through this information. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions.

Howard M Lewis

Howard M Lewis

great counsel

They send it by regular mail. If you do not get it within 30 days after the approval, you should make an infoPass appointment to report it and get a new I-551 stamp in your passport, if needed.

This answer is not to be construed as legal advice. For a free telephone consultation, contact us now at: info@moralespllc.com (512) 215-5235 Austin, (214) 377-4822 Dallas, (713) 242-1783 Houston, (210) 957-8845 San Antonio Please dial extension 500

If you contact customer service, you can get a tracking number as all cards being sent by USCIS are typically sent priority mail with delivery confirmation now. If you are concerned, contact customer service for the tracking number and confirm the name/address it was sent to. If your case status shows card production has been ordered, you should expect it in the mail in the next two weeks.

Yes, just comes to you by mail.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

Irene Vaisman

Irene Vaisman

unless it was an I-360 or abuse based I-751, then sent to your attorney

Regular mail.

This answer is only for general information purposes. It does not establish an attorney-client relationship. The answer I gave is based only on the facts that you have presented in your question and might change if the facts are different.

Recommended articles about Immigration