Green card application?

Virginia Beach, VA |

My sister is an U.S citizen if she applies for her/my mother's green card. How much time will it take for my mother to get the green card?

1. 4-5 months.

Ismail T. Shahtakhtinski, Esq.
    I.S. Law Firm, PLLC
    1199 N Fairfax Street, Suite 702
    Alexandria, VA 22314
    (703) 527-1779
    ismail@islawfirm.com
    www.islawfirm.com

The information provided in this answer is designed to provide useful information and background materials about I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC. The information provided is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC. Any communication, including electronic mail, through this website may not be confidential or privileged. For legal advice, you should consult with an attorney familiar with your circumstances and seek the advice of counsel in the appropriate jurisdiction. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based upon written descriptions of I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC’s experience. Every case is different and similar results may not be obtained in your case. I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC does not endorse or sponsor any links from this website to other websites and has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for their contents.

2. An immigrant visa is immediately available to the parent of an adult USC. IT will take about 6 months.

3. depends on where the mother is and if here, how she made it here. About 8 months to a year normally. About 4 to 6 months if inside the USA.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.