Green Card!

Can i travel within U.S. with an Employment Authorization Document right now , my green card marriage interview is scheduled next month?

Houston, TX -

Veronica Tunitsky

Veronica Tunitsky

Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX

Should be ok. I'd keep a copy of your appointment notice on you just in case.

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

Most likely yes, since your EAD card also serves as your Advance Parole Document with which to be readmitted to the US.

Haroen Calehr

Haroen Calehr

Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX

It has your name, DOB, A # and picture on it and serves as positive ID and also an immigration document so if you run into an immigration check point you can furnish them with the EAD and they can verify you in the various immigration databases as being in process and legitimate until a final decision on your case.

Kevin V.K. Crick

Kevin V.K. Crick

Litigation Lawyer - North Andover, MA

I agree, it is likely that this is fine.

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

Yes