Green Card!

Houston, TX |

Can i travel within U.S. with an Employment Authorization Document right now , my green card marriage interview is scheduled next month?

1. Most likely yes, since your EAD card also serves as your Advance Parole Document with which to be readmitted to the US.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. I agree, it is likely that this is fine.

Please do not take my answer to be legal advice that would establish any attorney-client relationship. Please take it as a general response from my own experience in response to your question. I hope you find it helpful.

3. Should be ok. I'd keep a copy of your appointment notice on you just in case.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at www.tunitskylaw.com. Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at veronica@tunitskylaw.com. Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.

4. Yes

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

5. It has your name, DOB, A # and picture on it and serves as positive ID and also an immigration document so if you run into an immigration check point you can furnish them with the EAD and they can verify you in the various immigration databases as being in process and legitimate until a final decision on your case.