GREEN CARD...

Asked almost 2 years ago - Houston, TX

From where can i get a USCIS field adjudicators fraud check list sheet to assess marriage based cases for green card..?.

1. Fernanda Nunes Hottle

Pro

3

Answered . And why exactly do you need that list? If you are trying to assess the chances for your own case, I suggest you consult with a reputable Immigration attorney in your area. The case might present more issues that you are not aware of. Good luck.

2. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

2

Answered . I suggest you call the fraud investigators with USCIS. Good luck.

3. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Do consult an experienced immigration lawyer.

4. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

Answered . You would be better off meeting with an attorney and having them assess your chances