GREEN CARD...

Houston, TX |

From where can i get a USCIS field adjudicators fraud check list sheet to assess marriage based cases for green card..?.

1. And why exactly do you need that list? If you are trying to assess the chances for your own case, I suggest you consult with a reputable Immigration attorney in your area. The case might present more issues that you are not aware of. Good luck.

[This answer is for general purposes only; it does not constitute advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.]

2. I suggest you call the fraud investigators with USCIS. Good luck.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. You would be better off meeting with an attorney and having them assess your chances

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

4. I agree with my colleagues. Do consult an experienced immigration lawyer.