Grants for students with special needs

Cuttingsville, VT |

What would be the best way to search for education grants for students with special needs?

If I were starting to search I would do a Google search for "grant sources" both without and with quotations. But that's just me.

Mr. Taylor is correct. Performing a Google search is your best bet.

When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on California law as I am licensed in California. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue / matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose. For specific advice regarding your particular circumstances, you should consult and retain local counsel.

Wills and estates topics