Grandmother getting custody of Grand baby dcf problem can I win this?

Naples, FL |

I have a 10 mth old in foster care since birth,with dcf problem,my daughter has had a drug problem for years, she lost 3 boys she signed them over and has been working on her case plan with rehab for 10 mth old, but has now went back to drugs, I was called Friday by family preservation that TPR is being filed, DCF has never called me before and when I have called before they never call me back wonder why now, the boys they are in adoption process at this time, the baby girl is in the same foster home as her brothers,I want custody of her I don't want to see another adopted out I have no visitation with them anymore, also I'm told she is pregnant again,I have court on Monday at 11 am collier co with my other daughter we are going to try , legal aide is going to help me do I have a chance

1. Yes, you do have a chance, unless there is something in you background that would prevent it. Especially if they never contacted you. I don't know the specifics of the case or your particular situation, so I don't know how to really tell you much of anything useful. You need to talk to you legal aid attorney.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******

2. If you already have an attorney on this, it is basically not something we should comment upon. Listen to your attorney.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239

Child custody topics