Got married 1 week ago. I'm US citizen husband has a green card and has been in US for 23 yrs. what's our next step?

Plano, TX |

Husband Is Romanian.

I am not sure what your exact situation is. Is one of you a US citizen and another one a green card holder?

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 646-407-2331, located in New York and New Jersey. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

If he's had his green card for 5 years or more, he can apply for his US naturalization. Consult with an immigration lawyer if he has any criminal issues that may raise issues with his application.

Best of luck.

Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Dallas, TX

He can apply for citizenship

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

Clarify question please.

Recommended articles about Immigration