Got L1B from employer A.. H1B filed by emp. B and accepted from lottery.Asking B to withdraw.is it possible.Will L1B be valid

Asked about 1 year ago - Charlotte, NC

Got L1B visa approved from employer A. Employer B filed for H1B petition. And the lottery had picked up the petition. I went to B to ask them to withdraw my H1B petition .But they are saying not possible. Is it true. I want to continue with employer A . What are the options.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

1

Answered . Yes. WHy filed. Two stools are sometimes better looking together but not necessarily more conformable to sit on.

2. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

2

Answered . If you want to continue with employer A. Ask employer A to file another petition for you as L or if you receive approval for H-1B ak employer a to file H-1B petition for you.

919.225.3963
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationNC.com
    Robert Brown LLC
    2530 Meridian Parkway, Suite 3050
    Durham, NC 27713

3. Mary Carmen Remigio Madrid-Crost

Pro

2

Answered . Make sure you have a valid L-1B and that you have tim left for extension of teh status in the future if you prefer to work for employer A on an L-1B status.

You can ask Employer B to withdraw the LCA and send a letter withdrawing the H-1B petition, along with proof that the LCA has been withdrawn and the H-1B receipt so that USCIS can put these together.