Got evicted as I couldn't reply to the eviction notice as request by Land Lord, who accepted partial payment during this time.

Lake Mary, FL |

In Dec 2011 Land Lord issued Eviction notice, but he said his attorney is acting, I do not need to reply. I received 24hr eviction notice on Feb 3rd, which again, Land Lord, said his attorney is out, but as soon as he comes back, he will talk to him. On friday 10th, he said he talked to attorney, I do not need to worry. Menawhile I have give him one cashier check of $1000 in Jan, and $2000 cash as he said he didn't received my check.
On Monday 13th, His hitman came with sarif and locked the location. Landlord aim was not to let any of my equipment taken out.
Earlier, I am not from Club background, his location was empty for long time, he asked me if I can start it, he will be partner. But once I have invested some money over 100k, he started saying, he never said that.

Your problem is complex and cannot be adequately answered in an e-mail forum. You should contact a lawyer experienced in real estate law and business law in your area for advice.

Disclaimer: This answer is provided for informational purposes only, does not constitute legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Actual legal advice can only be provided after completing a comprehensive consultation in which all of the relevant facts are discussed and reviewed.

You may also have a case for fraud on the court because the "plaintiff" engaged in conduct to prevent you from litigating your case.

This communication is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship. It is always recommended you consult an attorney in person to discuss your case. The Law Offices of Stage & Associates practices state-wide and represents homeowners and community associations. Please visit our website at

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant