Got denied a COS what is the likely that if I need a COS in the future it would be also denied, will they seethe previous denial

Asked about 2 years ago - Davenport, FL

As per my other question, USCIS denied me unfairly a COS from a B visa to a E visa, I being told that by someone that "they never did this to anyone one else before"... They applied the law unfairly from the get go.... Two fees for the same application etc...

I am wondering if USCIS will prejudice against me in the future

1. Kevin Lawrence Dixler

Pro

3

Answered . The USCIS has likely denied many changes of status from B to E visa status. It is unclear how you were disqualified. However, you cannot file for another change of status during this stay in the U. S.

I strongly recommend an appointment or teleconference with a competent and experienced immigration attorney. You may have other options depending upon a careful review of the facts.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.
  2. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . It is hard to answer your question. Basically, it looks like you did not have an attorney help with your COS.. Perhaps now you understand the importance of having a professional attorney do the papers. He/she will help with understanding your options.

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

2

Answered . USCIS will certainly see the prior denial. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney to refile your application.