Got charged stalking and assault and battery trial plea stalking dropped assault dismiised in year can change plea to trial

Asked over 4 years ago - Framingham, MA

went police to have her sectioned for drugs went to probate complaint for custody ran into her at store video shows we both enter and leave and little later her walking to police station with me behind her i wanted to explain my side

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Henry Lebensbaum

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . I agree that you are talking in code.

    If you were not guilty, why did you plead?

  2. Donalda Jean Gillies

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . Your question is very unclear. If you have an attorney, discuss your situation fully with him or her. If you do not have an attorney, it appears you will need one. You are better off dealting with any criminal charges with an experienced local criminal lawyer at your side.

    You should not post any further information on this public bulletin board. If what you say were traced back to you, it could be used against you later. The only people you can safely talk to who cannot testify against you about what you said are your hired attorney, your spouse, and maybe your priest in confession. Anyone else can be called to testify against you, including but not limited to parents, boyfriend, girlfriend, best pal, siblings, teachers, bartender, neighbor, boss.

    DISCLAIMER I do not practice law in your state. This answer is provided solely for general informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,255 answers this week

2,861 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,255 answers this week

2,861 attorneys answering