Got a ticket for violation of restricted license.

Kilmarnock, VA |

I have a restricted license and it is just to back and forth to work and I was taking my son home when I got pulled over. This was my first time and he needed to get home and I was the only one to drive him. Will I loose my restricted license because of this?

1. It is possible. I would suggest hiring an attorney to go to court for the ticket. It will depend on a number of factors including why your license was restricted in the first place. Just note that IF you get a second chance, there will not be another one.

Mr. Goldstein is a Virginia-licensed attorney only. The information is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. Answering this question does not in any way constitute legal representation. Contacting Mitchell Goldstein or the Goldstein Law Group does not constitute legal representation, nor is any information you provide protected by attorney-client privilege until otherwise advised.