Got a No STOP/STAND PM how to fight it . It's only $93 yes but I'm in no state of paying money

Asked over 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

Dropping off my daughter at a liquor store and waited to see that she got in and left. What to do?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Lara Ruth Shapiro


    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . Based on your statement that you were waiting, (which is made on a public forum and therefore could be used by the prosecutor against you as an admission), you did violate that code. Only you can determine if it is worth your time to go to court and try to fight it, but based on your facts above, you have no defense., and would likely pay the fine in addition to spending a day in court.

    When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on California law as I am... more

Related Topics

Criminal defense

Criminal law establishes the classifications of crimes, how guilt or innocence is determined, and the types of punishment or rehabilitation that may be imposed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,295 answers this week

3,410 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,295 answers this week

3,410 attorneys answering