Got a No STOP/STAND PM how to fight it . It's only $93 yes but I'm in no state of paying money

Filed under: Criminal defense

Dropping off my daughter at a liquor store and waited to see that she got in and left. What to do?

Based on your statement that you were waiting, (which is made on a public forum and therefore could be used by the prosecutor against you as an admission), you did violate that code. Only you can determine if it is worth your time to go to court and try to fight it, but based on your facts above, you have no defense., and would likely pay the fine in addition to spending a day in court.

When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on California law as I am licensed in California. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue / matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose.