Got a No STOP/STAND PM how to fight it . It's only $93 yes but I'm in no state of paying money

Asked over 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

Dropping off my daughter at a liquor store and waited to see that she got in and left. What to do?

1. Lara Ruth Shapiro

Pro

Answered . Based on your statement that you were waiting, (which is made on a public forum and therefore could be used by the prosecutor against you as an admission), you did violate that code. Only you can determine if it is worth your time to go to court and try to fight it, but based on your facts above, you have no defense., and would likely pay the fine in addition to spending a day in court.