Got a mail , initial interview , online status : testing interview

eb3, got a mail , initial interview , online status : testing interview ?

what is means

Your question is unclear. What does what mean?

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I simply don't understand. "Testing" interview on an EB-3 employment-based adjustment of status application? What is the job title? Does the USCIS Notice state that you will be "tested" in the performance of the job duties?
Please clarify.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

You question is very unclear. If you are EB-3 and they are asking you to go for an interview, I suggest you see an attorney. If your English is limited, you should bring a competent translator with you to your interview.

I must remind you that although I am an attorney, I am not YOUR attorney. The information I am providing you is general information about the law. If you would like specific information or advice, I am going to suggest that you make an appointment to come in, or call, to chat with us.