Got a life deportation from the US because of a felony but what happens if I go back and get caught?

Kansas City, KS |

I was brought to the US when I was 7yrs old, graduated from highschool, worked two jobs to be able to pay for college and completed a semester. Right before starting my second semester I met the now father of my two boys. Somehow I got involved in a drug conspiracy because he was a drug dealer. I played a minor role in this crime and was arrested while pregnant with my second child. I cooperated with the government and helped a lot to get a 30 Month sentence.. After finishing my time at a federal prison, I was sent to immigration and got deported for life. I have all my family and life in the US and wanted to know what would happen if I get caught going back. I also have a a 3 yr probation.

You will get charged under 8 USC 1326 - as an aggravated felon, you'd be looking at a LOT of time in prison if you come back and get caught, and charged. Bad idea.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

This would be an aggravated felony.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY