Got a life deportation from the US because of a felony but what happens if I go back and get caught?

Asked 6 months ago - Kansas City, KS

I was brought to the US when I was 7yrs old, graduated from highschool, worked two jobs to be able to pay for college and completed a semester. Right before starting my second semester I met the now father of my two boys. Somehow I got involved in a drug conspiracy because he was a drug dealer. I played a minor role in this crime and was arrested while pregnant with my second child. I cooperated with the government and helped a lot to get a 30 Month sentence.. After finishing my time at a federal prison, I was sent to immigration and got deported for life. I have all my family and life in the US and wanted to know what would happen if I get caught going back. I also have a a 3 yr probation.

1. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

1

Answered . You will get charged under 8 USC 1326 - as an aggravated felon, you'd be looking at a LOT of time in prison if you come back and get caught, and charged. Bad idea.

2. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

Answered . This would be an aggravated felony.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY