Got a first offense DUI in west chester, Was approved for ARD but still Recieved a notice of criminal trial in the mail next day

Asked over 1 year ago - West Chester, PA

I was approved by the DA for ARD. I got my Approval notice in the mail, but the next day i recieved a notice of a pending criminal trial a month from now. Did i get denied already or is that just scheduled for if i get denied at the ARD hearing?

1. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

4

Answered . My guess is that the righthand doesn't know what the lefthand is doing. Check with your attorney. If you do not have one, contact the Chester County Court Administrator's Office at the Court House. Given them your name and court docket number, and I'm sure they will be able to explain the relationship between the notices you have received.

2. Robert C. Keller

4

Answered . I do a lot of work in Chester County and can assure you that it is a mere formality. Your ARD is fine.

3. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

4

Answered . As the other attorneys have suggested, it's probably just an oversight by the common. It wouldn't be the first time, and won't be the last. Good luck.