Got a dui and wasnt driving but need to know if there is lawyers that just does the dmv hearing ,cheap and good

Asked over 1 year ago - Riverside, CA

I need to win this so i can have my licencse for work ....and when my taxes come in @the beg of the year than i can get the same lawyer that won.....my job is driving class a and also b and c....this is how i support my family ....I did have a .14/1.5 and wasnt driving ....I had left a my parents home after a barbque had 4-5 beers with food was good and than pulled over due to feeling tired .woke up to a chp did agree to a breathlizer please let me know if there is someone out there that can win this hearing

1. Robert Laurens Driessen

8

Answered . It will be hard to find an attorney that will just do the DMV hearing and be any good. Most reputable DUI attorneys will do both the DMV hearing as well as the criminal case but not just the DMV hearing. The reason for that is to prepare for a successful DMV hearing takes a lot of work and that preparation. All that work can be used in the criminal court case, so in essence the attorney is able to do both for a lower cost than if they charged you for each one individually. You are a commercial driver and if you need your license to work this is not the point in time to try to cut corners. Many reputable DUI attorneys do offer payment plans and many be far more affordable than you think. Understand that your case will not be easy. There are possible defenses to your case but you will need a talented attorney.
    Robert Driessen

2. Joshua Paul Shelton

7

Answered . It's hard to say cheap and good in the same sentence. If saving your money is all your after, don't hire an attorney at all - it's almost surely to be as effective as a "cheap" lawyer.

3. Michael Korry Bialys

6

Answered . My Law Firm can be hired to handle just the DMV hearing part of your case. However keep in mind you will typically hey what you pay for
    and cheap and good are contradictions in terms

4. Alexi Ozols

Pro

5

1

Answered . Our firm can handle your DMV hearing. It should be noted though that DMV hearings are difficult but it will depend on the facts of your case and depending on any previous duis. There are also options of obtaining restricted and temporary licenses. MOST IMPORTANTLY you need to set your DMV hearing within 10 days or you will not qualify for a temporary license.

We can be reached at the firm through the link below. Please make them aware Alex made you aware of the firm.

5. William David Umansky

Pro

6

Answered . Usually Cheap and Good are not synonymous with Lawyers. You pay for what you get. Good Luck!