Got a 2nd dui while on porbation, blew a bac of .16%, jail time at arrgament?

my first dui was a wet and wreckless and blew a .07 in 2011 and recently just got pulled over for my 2nd dui last month, my bac was .16 and i am still in probation for my first. what are the consequences for my second dui? and lastly if i have been found guilty do i go to jail of the day of my arrigament/courtdate or do they usually give you a certain amount of time to turn your self in? or a kind of date?

Santa Clarita, CA -

Matthew Murillo

Matthew Murillo

DUI / DWI Attorney - Redlands, CA

You've already gotten several answers the last couple of times you posted this same question. I'm sorry you're not getting the answers as detailed as you may want, but thats not going to happen on this forum. If you want a detailed answer, meet with some local attorneys, sit down with them and go over the details. All of the details need to be addressed to give you an accurate answer. It needs to be a "back and forth" conversation. Not a summary of points.

Hart Jasper Levin

Hart Jasper Levin

DUI / DWI Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

This is a very serious case if you are still on probation.
You most likely will not have to go to jail the same date you plead guilty, but the judge may take you into custody at the arraignment and make you post bail.
You need an attorney asap.

Elliot Rahmim Zarabi

Elliot Rahmim Zarabi

DUI / DWI Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

You can get a certain amount of time before you have to turn yourself in. But, why are you already thinking of jail time? Why are you already thinking guilty? There is a reason there is a court process and there is a reason you should go through it. Speak to an attorney before you go in. Most offer free consultations.

Elliot Zarabi
www.TipsyLaw.com
213-612-7720

Brian Russell Michaels

Brian Russell Michaels

DUI / DWI Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

You keep re posting this question. Call someone. ASAP

Brian Michaels
Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney
www.socalcrimdefense.com
3109919179