Got a 2nd dui while on porbation, blew a bac of .16%, jail time at arrgament?

Santa Clarita, CA |

my first dui was a wet and wreckless and blew a .07 in 2011 and recently just got pulled over for my 2nd dui last month, my bac was .16 and i am still in probation for my first. what are the consequences for my second dui? and lastly if i have been found guilty do i go to jail of the day of my arrigament/courtdate or do they usually give you a certain amount of time to turn your self in? or a kind of date?

1. This is a very serious case if you are still on probation.
    You most likely will not have to go to jail the same date you plead guilty, but the judge may take you into custody at the arraignment and make you post bail.
    You need an attorney asap.

2. You can get a certain amount of time before you have to turn yourself in. But, why are you already thinking of jail time? Why are you already thinking guilty? There is a reason there is a court process and there is a reason you should go through it. Speak to an attorney before you go in. Most offer free consultations.

Elliot Zarabi
    www.TipsyLaw.com
    213-612-7720

Elliot Zarabi www.FreeCriminalConsultation.com 213-612-7720 This answer does not constitute full legal advise. I do not know the full details of the case and therefore cannot make a full determination on your case or your answer. I always recommend speaking to an attorney in detail regarding your case.

3. You've already gotten several answers the last couple of times you posted this same question. I'm sorry you're not getting the answers as detailed as you may want, but thats not going to happen on this forum. If you want a detailed answer, meet with some local attorneys, sit down with them and go over the details. All of the details need to be addressed to give you an accurate answer. It needs to be a "back and forth" conversation. Not a summary of points.

Any information provided through Avvo.com in response to a question is not, and cannot be considered a formation of any Attorney-Client relationship. Questioner understands that the nature of this system allows only for a cursory review of case information, and more detailed information should not be divulged in this public forum. As such, Questioner is recommended to contact an Attorney in order to discuss the full details of their case and a more specific advisement of potential rights and liabilities.

4. You keep re posting this question. Call someone. ASAP

Brian Michaels
    Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney
    www.socalcrimdefense.com
    3109919179

DUI topics