Skip to main content

Good Law firm providing loan mod or litigation service to keep my home

Fountain Valley, CA |

Hi, I am trying to do a loan work out with my servicer Bank of America (investor US Bank). I am looking to find a good law firm that can help me with loan modifications. I've had a previous loan mod in 2010, but am requesting another loan mod in 2013 due to medical hardship. My initial loan mod request in 12/2012 was declined in 2/2013. I'd like to find a lawyer who can help me with the fighting the decline or continue pursuing any means needed to work out with the bank to keep my home.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. This is not a bulletin board. The Q&A is for legal questions, not attorney recruitment.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.


Sorry to hear about your situation. Try looking in the AVVO find a lawyer section. If you have no luck, then contact the State Bar of California's lawyer referral service and/or your local attorney bar association, like LA County Bar Association for a referral. Good Luck.

Legal disclaimer:This message does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any statements are made for general informational purposes and do not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client privilege is created by this communication. Attorney is licensed in California only.


The State Bar of California has information on its website regarding lawyers and loan mod services. There have been a lot of problems in this area with fees, percentages, etc.


There are a lot of issues involved in loan modifications. My firm does free consultations. So, please feel free to contact us.

Liewen Law is fully compliant with every State and Federal Law, including California SB 94 and the related Civil Code Sections, as well as the FTC Mortgage Assistance Relief Services (MARS) Final Rule. Liewen Law is a debt relief agency helping consumers file for bankruptcy relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code. Disclaimer: Liewen Law maintains this website for marketing and informational purposes only. None of the information or materials on this site is legal advice. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. Said information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. While we make every effort to keep this site accurate and up to date, we do not guarantee its accuracy and are not responsible for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer