Good day everyone..i will make an opening statefirst if I may and ask my question later on. I was diagnosed with

Hempstead, NY |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

bi polar syndrome in march of 2001..how I nwas diagnosed with this I do not know..i am reasonably friendly courteous,funny and at times I do get a little depressed when I digress in time but was told this caN BE NORMAL AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT LINGER..this was told to me by my recent psych..i was prescribed zyprexa by my first psych who did retire..by the way this is all happening at the northport,li,ny vamc..I am still on zyprexa since 2001 and I know through research THERE ARE OTHEER MEDS With little or no side effects..my present psych will not discuss this..she says that zyprexa is doing the job and will keep me on it til I die..the problem is that I acquired diabetes which also my psych acknowledged..
I have suffered pain ands suffering since being diagnosed with the diabetes. I will

I am not sure what your question is. https://www.healthtap.com/ which used to be Avvo Health may be the more appropriate forum for your question.

David B. Snyder, Esq.
6876 Buckley Road
Syracuse, NY 13212
315-451-3040
https://snyderlf.com/SyracuseMedical_Malpractice.html
Mr. Snyder is licensed to practice in New York and practice Medical Malpractice Plaintiff’s work in Syracuse; he cannot offer legal advice in other states. This answer is meant to be a public service and not an attempt to solicit business. Moreover, my answer cannot be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. Unless I am retained in a matter and have completed a full investigation of the underlying facts and law, I cannot give an opinion on which to rely. Furthermore, unless your matter concerns New York law, I am not licensed to practice or give specific legal advice in your state.

The question was cut off, but best bet is to ask this on the medical side of Avvo...Avvo Health. Good luck.

see response to other post

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.