Girlfriend subpoenaed and being brought in to build case?

Asked over 1 year ago - Archer, FL

Incident was over a month ago ... BF locked out of GF's house, property damaged, authorities contacted and responded but BF was gone by then. BF never entered the dwelling and compensated for damages right away. Couple is broken up now but still in contact with one another and on good terms. I read a comment from a lawyer on this forum that "They cannot use information that is more than 30 days old in obtaining a warrant." Since (To my knowledge through internet research) there is no warrant for the BF, does that mean that the DA is relying solely on the testimony of the GF when she goes in to be questioned, instead of the statement and evidence taken the night of alleged events? GF does not wish to have attorney present during questioning. (BF has previous Criminal Mischief conv.)

1. Heather Morcroft

Answered . If there is a trial, they can't use her statement and "evidence" without her testimony to authenticate it. They are apparently subpoenaing her because she is a necessary witness.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******