Girlfriend 1 year addict lies puts restraining rode on me . calls me for groceries kids have no food spent her money on met

i tell her i will take her shopping she has 7 and 12 year old daughters i get there and she gets in the car and takes the key out of ignition cop comes out of her house and arrests me order for protection violation . go to court she does not show up fop is dropped . i am talking with her and tell her to take treatment months later she lies and gets another order for protection she does not show up order for protection is dropped . now i am going to court tomorrow for the order for protect violation what should i do from the first one

Saint Paul, MN -

Attorney Answers (3)

Landon J Ascheman

Landon J Ascheman

Domestic Violence Lawyer - Saint Paul, MN

Due to the depth of this situation I would strongly advise you to speak to a criminal defense attorney about your case. This does not seem to be a case that will be simply resolved, and speaking to an attorney will likely be very beneficial.

Feel free to call if you would like to set up a free consultation: 612-217-0077

For a free consultation, call 612-217-0077. This information is general in nature. You should not rely on this... more
Maury Devereau Beaulier

Maury Devereau Beaulier

Domestic Violence Lawyer - Minneapolis, MN

I am afraid the history of your case requires a review. This includes the allegations made in support of each requested OFP. Certainly and order for protection can have significant implications.

For a consultation call 612-240-8005

CALL 612-240-8005 for a Consultation. Disclaimer: Nothing in this email message creates an attorney client... more
Matthew Thomas Majeski

Matthew Thomas Majeski

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Woodbury, MN

I agree with both counsel. It sounds like you've got several orders/dropped orders floating around. Counsel would need to review your case to determine your current legal situation in order to best defend you from the OFP hearing currently on your plate.

Disclaimer: This email message in no way creates an attorney client relationship between Majeski Law, LLC and the... more

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.