Getting warrants recalled.

Murrieta, CA |

I need to hire a murrieta ca defense attorney to have my 2 warrants
Recalled. The warrants are from 2010 first warrant is for probation violation.
The second warrant is for dui hit and run. Both warrants are misdemeanors.
Can i have the warrants recalled without being in court? The hit and run warrant
I never appeared in court. I hit a street sign no one was hurt.
About how much will this cost me? I dont have lot of money.
I am in another state.

It depends on which judge your case is in front of. Some judges will recall the warrants if you retain a private attorney. The judge may be lenient if there is corroboration that you reside out of state. There is of course a possibility that the judge require your presence, depending on the facts of each case.

The fact that your cases are both misdemeanors works in your favor. However, three years have elapsed, so that will be a factor in both consequences as well as whether you are required to be present or not.

The sooner you take care of these matters, the better of course your chances will be of avoiding jail and obtaining a favorable result. Consult with a private attorney as soon as possible to discuss the specifics of your cases. Good luck.

Your next step is to look under hire lawyer tab here on AVVO.

Providing general answers are meant to help the poster to understand some complex legal concepts and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship.

where's the hire lawyer tap? I dont see it here.

Kathryn Mary Holton

Kathryn Mary Holton

Its at the top FIND LAWYER

More probable than not that an attorney practicing frequently in the IE and is familiar with the courts in French Valley can handle it.

It depends on a lot of factors. Some of the judges in the Murrieta courthouse are easy to deal with. Others are not. Many of us on Avvo provide a free consultation--give a few of us a call so that you can talk about your cases confidentially.