Skip to main content

Getting off the national sex offender registry

New London, CT |

my crime happened in January 1995 I was convicted of 3rd degree sexual assault in a cohabitating relationship,. I am 40 years old no longer live in the state of Connecticut live in the state of Florida for last 10 years.having to register has destroyed my life. I want a second chance to be free and injoy my family.. Can some one help me please....

Attorney Answers 2


You should contact a local Connecticut Criminal Defense Attorney to determine if you could file application(s) to expunge your record and motion(s) to have your name removed from the registry.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Your best bet is to apply for a pardon with the State of Connecticut.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics