Getting a visitor visa

Asked almost 2 years ago - Frederick, MD

i am a LPR since four years and have two children who were born in united states, my husband is Armenian, I didn't apply him I-130 petition, and I want him to attend my second baby baptism is there any opportunity to get him here by applying for visitor visa? or is there any other way to get him here, by the way we are not separated.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Best Answer

Answered . The probability for an Armenian from Yeravan to obtain a U.S. visitor's visa when applying to the U.S. consulate there are, unfortunately, much less than mine in winning the California lottery on a "quick pick". Especially so if the Armenian in question is also the husband of an LPR living in the US...

2. Mary Carmen Remigio Madrid-Crost

Pro

2

1

Answered . He should go to the U.S. Consulate closest to his place fo residece to apply for a tourist visa. The most important issue for him to prove is a compelling reason (such as a business) to return after his brief visit here.

3. Theresa Cay Langford

2

1

Answered . The facts you present make it highly unlikely that he would get a visitor visa. Your facts also raise questions as to his status, and you should discuss his future immigration status with an attorney.