Get me my computer from police

Asked about 1 year ago - Oceanside, CA

I need you guys to talk to them because they have taked the black bag and it's somewhere with the police and they won't cough it up so if you can get it thats great

1. Andrew Michael Limberg

Pro

4

Answered . Contact the attorney who handled your case, or if none, then you would need to hire an attorney to attempt to have the property returned. It would be foolish to contact law enforcement yourself since you would undoubtedly need to make statements to themn that could possibly be used against you at a later date.

Law Office of Andrew Limberg, APLC 380 S. Melrose Dr., #329 Vista, CA 92081 (760) 806-4381
  2. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

3

Answered . You need to contact a specific attorney, retain that person and have them do a motion for return of property, if appropriate.

3. David Philip Shapiro

Pro

1

Answered . Yeah, we are all over it!

Hire a locally experienced criminal defense attorney to assist and/or contact your former attorney.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555
One or more answers have been taken down.