Get me my computer from police

Oceanside, CA |

I need you guys to talk to them because they have taked the black bag and it's somewhere with the police and they won't cough it up so if you can get it thats great

You need to contact a specific attorney, retain that person and have them do a motion for return of property, if appropriate.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

what kind or how do i get one for free and where do i hire them on the internet

Contact the attorney who handled your case, or if none, then you would need to hire an attorney to attempt to have the property returned. It would be foolish to contact law enforcement yourself since you would undoubtedly need to make statements to themn that could possibly be used against you at a later date.

Law Office of Andrew Limberg, APLC 380 S. Melrose Dr., #329 Vista, CA 92081 (760) 806-4381

whats the best way to hire an attorney or if no money then how do i do it for free? where are pro buono attorney and what kind of lawyer would i need to get my property

Andrew Michael Limberg

Andrew Michael Limberg

Hiring an attorney may be cost prohibitive, so you may want to contact a legal clinic associated with a local law school to see if they can assist you pro bono.

do you know of a law school that has a clinic for this . whats their web site? or what kind of attorney can file a motion for retrieving the property? do you want to do it and i'll pay later? i promise to make a full payment once the bag with the computer is returned because it has my money on it

does the law school have to be from california

Can i use a public defender for a pro buono crimikenal attorney? that's what the state bar offered for criminal matters like property return or is this seized property motion for return? because i think this is like safekeeping personal property

I contacted the police and what do i do know if they hide it from me?

Yeah, we are all over it!

Hire a locally experienced criminal defense attorney to assist and/or contact your former attorney.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555

Police misconduct topics