Skip to main content

Get me my computer from police

Oceanside, CA |

I need you guys to talk to them because they have taked the black bag and it's somewhere with the police and they won't cough it up so if you can get it thats great

Attorney Answers 3

  1. You need to contact a specific attorney, retain that person and have them do a motion for return of property, if appropriate.

    No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

  2. Contact the attorney who handled your case, or if none, then you would need to hire an attorney to attempt to have the property returned. It would be foolish to contact law enforcement yourself since you would undoubtedly need to make statements to themn that could possibly be used against you at a later date.

    Law Office of Andrew Limberg, APLC 380 S. Melrose Dr., #329 Vista, CA 92081 (760) 806-4381

  3. Yeah, we are all over it!

    Hire a locally experienced criminal defense attorney to assist and/or contact your former attorney.

    Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555

Police misconduct topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics