Generation Date of Notice to Withhold Income the date changed? NJ child support

Trenton, NJ |

Hello when I first looked at my enforcement details on my nj child support it said a notice to withhold was issued 10/17/13 and now it says it was issued 11/1/13 why the change in date does this mean his employer didn't compile with the first noticed? I can't seem to get a hold of nj probation to get a answer is the norm when dealing with back child support and new employers?

It is sometimes quite difficult to get a return call. You might consider visiting the Probation Office to address your questions face to face IMO.

This answer is provided for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site, you agree and understand that there is no attorney-client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site cannot be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices law in the State having jurisdiction over your matter, and who has experience in the area of law you are asking questions about, and with whom you would have an attorney-client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question, or in the State having jurisdiction over your matter.

It is quite difficult to get through to the probation department, however, it may be worth your wait to get to the bottom of the issue. You can also ask your employer whether they have received anything from the probation department and when the garnishment will kick in.

This answer does not constitute the establishment of an attorney/client relationship nor is there any guarantee that this advice will be completely effective in a court of law. A consultation, including review of court orders and other documents is necessary in order for me to give you proper advice and guidance.