General Contract Agreement between business and client

Asked over 5 years ago - Farmington, MI

Hello, my name is Alex. I am a start up business owner and have a question with a contract I put together. It is a general agreement for the client that's going to be doing business with me. I have a credit repair business, and I need to know if I am covering all basis of a general contract in this agreement. And can someone also tell me if there is anything I should add to this? Thank you, for everybody' support!

AGREEMENT
This Agreement is entered into on this _____ day of ________ 2009, by and between Pure Credit Solutions, a Limited Liability Company, and ___________, hereinafter.
In consideration of the mutual promises set forth hereunder, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, Pure Credit Solutions, LLC. and client ________________ shall agree to the following:
Pure Credit Solutions, LLC. will provide client with debt counseling, and will dispute negative items on the client’s credit reports. Pure Credit Solutions, will only dispute negative items that are truly negative items impacting the customer’s credit score and credit reports. Pure Credit Solutions will file disputes with all three major credit bureaus, including; TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian.

Client shall provide Pure Credit Solutions with an original copy of their credit reports and credit information. Client shall also provide additional information to Pure Credit Solutions, LLC, if need be to speed up the credit repair process.

This agreement may be terminated as follows: Client will give Pure Credit Solutions LLC, 4 business day's written notice from the date of contract to terminate this contract. If customer terminates contract after the 4th business day, he or she will incur all costs and fees associated with this agreement.
Time shall be of the essence in the performance of this Agreement. It will take an average of 60 to 90 days, to see any improvement in a person’s credit score and credit report. All three credit-reporting agencies require a minimum of 30 days to respond to any credit inquiry or dispute.
If any part of this Agreement is held unenforceable for any reason, the remaining portion of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect, and shall be carried out in a manner, which is consistent with the intentions of the parties hereto.
If any legal action or proceeding, including any arbitration of disputes, arising out of, or relating to, this General Contract is brought by either party, the prevailing party as determined by the Court or Arbitrator, shall be entitled to receive from the non-prevailing party, in addition to any other relief that may be granted, reasonable attorney's fees, costs and expenses incurred in the action or proceeding by the prevailing party.
This General Contract is entered into on this _____ day of ______________, 2009, in the City of Farmington Hills, the County of Oakland, and State of MI.
Pure Credit Solutions, a Limited Liability Company

______________________________
(sign above)
by: __________________________
its: __________________________

________________________
Customers name

1. Timothy J. Klisz

Pro

Answered . I doubt you can find an attorney on this forum who will take the time to read your drafted agreement and advise you on its finer points for free. If so, thats great. If not, I would be happy to advise you for a consultation fee at my office in Livonia. Visit www.kliszlaw.com to discuss. Tim Klisz

2. Brad Alan Danek

Answered . I agree with Tim, your best bet is to send him or another attorney the contract. Especially in the credit/debt help business which has more recently been heavily regulated due to the numerous scams out there.