GC approved but issues with spouse

Asked about 1 year ago - Irving, TX

My GC got approved 3 days back and the card is in production but a week before my wife and i had a fight and she left, she is threatening to report me to the USCIS, she tried to get things from me ever since i filed my I-751. So,are her threats going to do anything to me whatsoever?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

Answered . As long as your marriage was for love, not just to get a green card, you are fine. Please see

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

1

Answered . Report what? Did you defraud her?

3. Shabnam Lotfi

Pro

4

1

Answered . If your green card approval was based on marriage fraud/sham, then yes it will revoke your green card status.