G325 form

Asked over 1 year ago - Hartford, CT

In the g325 form there is a question about residence for the past five years.... I came here on a B2 visa and have travelled to the US few times before that....do I need to mention all the addresses of my stay for all the previous visits to the US even if stayed there for a week or two?

1. Luis Raul Scott Jr.

6

1

Answered . Residence means where you ahve lived live not where you have vacationed. Unless you lived in a placed for a substantial amount of time making the place out as your home, then it would not be your residence. It would be your vacation spot.

2. Douglas Aaron Cowgill

Pro

4

Answered . If you "resided" in the U.S., then you would list any address that you stayed at. But if you were just visiting, that would likely not be considered your residence

3. Elisheva G Mosko

4

Answered . Make sure to list every place you've lived during the past five years. Do not leave gaps.

4. Dana Roxana Bucin

2

Answered . Probably not since a week or two does not sound like you kept those places as a residence

5. Shachar S. Malachovsky

3

Answered . Enter the addresses were you lived for the past five years. When you traveled if it wasn't for a long period of time and you had your home residence you put the home residence. If you moved around and didn't have one residence then put each address.

6. Alena Shautsova

Pro

2

Answered . You need to mention all the addresses where you lived: got mail at, resided, came to after travels, etc.

7. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

Answered . I agree with all my esteemed colleagues here except Attorney Shautsova. You only need to list last five years of addresses and not more.