Skip to main content

G325 form

Hartford, CT |
Filed under: Immigration

In the g325 form there is a question about residence for the past five years.... I came here on a B2 visa and have travelled to the US few times before I need to mention all the addresses of my stay for all the previous visits to the US even if stayed there for a week or two?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 7


Residence means where you ahve lived live not where you have vacationed. Unless you lived in a placed for a substantial amount of time making the place out as your home, then it would not be your residence. It would be your vacation spot.


If you "resided" in the U.S., then you would list any address that you stayed at. But if you were just visiting, that would likely not be considered your residence

This message is intended as general information and does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested to speak with me directly, please contact me at 604-671-7600.


Make sure to list every place you've lived during the past five years. Do not leave gaps.

Ellie Mosko Attorney Ellis Porter, PLC 2701 Troy Center Dr., 410 Troy, MI 48084 Phone: 248-519-9900 Fax: 248-519-9901 Email: The information I provide on Avvo is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney client relationship


Enter the addresses were you lived for the past five years. When you traveled if it wasn't for a long period of time and you had your home residence you put the home residence. If you moved around and didn't have one residence then put each address.

DISCLAIMER: The information you obtained in this answer is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice and it should not be construed as a formation of a client-attorney relationship or legal representation, which can only occur after the execution of a formal engagement letter or retainer agreement. For a FREE Consultation call (212) 804-5770 or visit us at


You need to mention all the addresses where you lived: got mail at, resided, came to after travels, etc.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:


I agree with all my esteemed colleagues here except Attorney Shautsova. You only need to list last five years of addresses and not more.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


Probably not since a week or two does not sound like you kept those places as a residence

This answer is provided for general education purposes only and is not intended to provide, nor does it provide, any legal advice.   By viewing this answer you understand and expressly agree that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the attorney who authored the answer.  Should you need legal advice, please contact a licensed attorney who practices in this area.  Readers of this answer and the information contained herein should not act upon any information contained in this answer without seeking legal counsel.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer