G - 325A form for Fiance Visa , list of Employers . I'm a student .

Seattle, WA |

They ask for a list of employers, but I am a student. I worked as a babysitter but I don't have any official records of that. Do I still have to fill in the list of employers with the names of the families I babysit? Because I haven't been really unemployed.

No, you do not have to list all the families.

No, just state babysitter, city and state and dates. Of course, you should be aware that not all immigrants can legally work in the US, and I think you should be filing the forms with the help of an attorney. Good luck!

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

You may have been an independent contractor and not an employee, so you can indicate self employed and the job title.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

You can answer babysitter and state local families as your employer, but more importantly it sounds as though you may also need to be prepared for the affidavit of support for the immigrant visa petition.

Recommended articles about Immigration