G - 325A form for Fiance Visa , list of Employers . I'm a student .

Asked about 1 year ago - Seattle, WA

They ask for a list of employers, but I am a student. I worked as a babysitter but I don't have any official records of that. Do I still have to fill in the list of employers with the names of the families I babysit? Because I haven't been really unemployed.

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

2

6

Answered . No, just state babysitter, city and state and dates. Of course, you should be aware that not all immigrants can legally work in the US, and I think you should be filing the forms with the help of an attorney. Good luck!

2. Stephen D. Berman

Pro

3

Answered . You may have been an independent contractor and not an employee, so you can indicate self employed and the job title.

3. Rebecca T White

1

Answered . You can answer babysitter and state local families as your employer, but more importantly it sounds as though you may also need to be prepared for the affidavit of support for the immigrant visa petition.

4. K Alexandra Monaco

2

Answered . No, you do not have to list all the families.

One or more answers have been taken down.