G - 325A form for Fiance Visa , list of Employers . I'm a student .

Asked over 1 year ago - Seattle, WA

They ask for a list of employers, but I am a student. I worked as a babysitter but I don't have any official records of that. Do I still have to fill in the list of employers with the names of the families I babysit? Because I haven't been really unemployed.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Alena Shautsova


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . No, just state babysitter, city and state and dates. Of course, you should be aware that not all immigrants can legally work in the US, and I think you should be filing the forms with the help of an attorney. Good luck!

    Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may... more
  2. Stephen D. Berman

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You may have been an independent contractor and not an employee, so you can indicate self employed and the job title.

    The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an... more
  3. Rebecca T White

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You can answer babysitter and state local families as your employer, but more importantly it sounds as though you may also need to be prepared for the affidavit of support for the immigrant visa petition.

  4. K Alexandra Monaco

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . No, you do not have to list all the families.

One or more answers have been taken down.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,714 answers this week

3,023 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,714 answers this week

3,023 attorneys answering