Full custody of my 3 children for the past 2 yrs, Phila judge chose to let two oldest go live with dad while youngest with mom

Asked 5 months ago - Philadelphia, PA

Husband cheated and abandoned 2-1/2 yrs ago. Lost house etc. Mother has always had full custody granted in Phila, now judge lets 2 oldest go live with dad. Will filing a reconsideration change the order for the better? kids are better off together and with mom as she is always there for them

1. Mark Copoulos

Pro

2

Answered . More information is needed. Speak with a Philadelphia family lawyer.

2. Lawrence S. Rubin

Pro

Answered . There is no way to really know the answer to this question. The facts given are not conducive to a yes or no answer. I suggest that you get a family law attorney and file a custody petition. These matters are always open for review. Things change in a dynamic family situation. The courts realize this and are willing to listen to any parent who will promote the best interest of the child.