Full Custody Evaluation for 1.5 year old baby.

I was ordered to do a custody evaluation (730) for an infant 1.4 months old girl because I am trying to move back to another city for work. The baby lives with me, under my care all the time, has visitation with Dad every other day. Please advise me on what are the most important things in this evaluation? Does the evaluator will have to come up with YES or NO, definite answer or it will be a generous report?
Any advice or information in really helpful to me... as a mother of this child. Thank you!

Typically the custody elevator will write up a subjective report based on her interactions with all of the parties, and the parents' relationship with the child. It always depends on the particular custody elevator, but if you're a good parent and have a good relationship with your ex and child, you have nothing to worry about.

This post is general information about divorce and family law in Arizona, and is not legal advice. Divorce is a complex process, and taking legal action without the one-on-one professional advice of a lawyer can produce unexpected results.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody