FTA to probation violation hearing for DUI sentencing completion?

Asked 8 months ago - Seattle, WA

I had a DUI in January 2013 in OC, California. I began taking attending my 3 month DUI classes (total of 10) after the 5th class, I began attending inpatient rehab. I was in rehab for 3 months and released, I let the DUI school know about rehab and they requested info from my rehab and I had confirmed my DUI School was put on hold. 2 weeks after rehab I moved back to my home state of WA. I now looked up my case and have a Bench Warrant out, I assume for FTA to a probation violation hearing back in Sept (was still in rehab). This is my first DUI and I have no criminal background. I'm living in WA now and I don't know what to do.

1. James J White

Pro

5

Answered . Contact your california lawyer.

2. Patrick Owen Earl

Pro

4

Answered . This is a CA issue and it would be smart to contact a CA attorney. Someone from the area where your ticket if from.

3. James C Forslund

4

Answered . I agree with the first two answers.

4. Michael Thomas Sanders

2

Answered . You can't renew a driver's license in Washington with an outstanding warrant. Take care of the warrant. You need to make a bunch of phone calls. You probably need to return to OC to take care of it.

5. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

2

Answered . You need a CA attorney to clear up this warrant . Which court was matter heard in CA?

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY