Free divorce help in Cobb county , GA

Powder Springs, GA |

I just recently started back working and i need free or low cost help to get a divorce .

My fees aren't free but are quite reasonable. I'd need details to give you a quote. Call me at 404-768-3509 Monday with details.

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it here on AVVO as helpful. In answering you, I am attempting to communicate general legal information and am not representing you (and am not your lawyer). Do feel free to call me at 404-768-3509 if you wish to discuss actual representation (the phone call also does not retain counsel; that requires an office visit and appropriate paperwork). In that a forum such as this provides me with limited details and doesn't allow me to review details and documents, it is possible that answers here, while meant to be helpful, may in some cases not be complete or accurate, and I highly recommend that you retain legal counsel rather than rely on the answers here. (You can also email my office at geaatl@msn.com . An email also does not retain my office, but can help you get an appointment set if you prefer not to call). I am happy to discuss possible representation with you. Any information in this communication is for discussion purposes only, and is not offered as legal advice. There is no right to rely on the information contained in this communication and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Nothing in my answer should be considered as tax-advice. To ensure compliance with IRS Circular 230, any U.S. federal tax advice provided in this communication is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used by the recipient or any other taxpayer (i) for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the recipient or any other taxpayer, or (ii) in promoting, marketing or recommending to another party a partnership or other entity, investment plan, arrangement or other transaction addressed herein. I am also required to advise you, if your question concerns bankruptcy, that the U.S. Congress has designated Ashman Law Office as a debt relief agency that can help people file bankruptcy.

There is a big difference between a contested divorce (spouses disagree on any one little thing) and an uncontested divorce (both spouses agree on everything) . I'm in Marietta.

The DiGiulio Law Firm, LLC. Phone: 888-540-4529 Website: www.atl-law.com Atlanta, Marietta, Lawrencevile, Duluth, Alpharetta, Buckhead The above answer is for general information purposes and is offered as a service to the public. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, reviews or other communications, including the above post, should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation or relied upon as a substitute for engaging legal counsel, nor does it constitute advertising or a solicitation. Viewing the general information here, including your receipt or transmission of information hereof does not alone create or constitute an attorney-client relationship or ensure confidentiality. Please contact 770-309-9551 for additional questions or to schedule for your free phone consultation. If this question or answer pertains to bankruptcy, please be advised that we are a federal debt relief agency. One of our areas of practice is to help people file for bankruptcy relief and protection under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.

My fees are reasonable. I offer a free 30 minute consultation. I hope to hear from you.

Eric D. Dell
(770) 924-8155

You may benefit from attending the Family Law Workshop in Cobb County. It is offered once a month and can give you an overview of the process. I would never recommend going through a divorce if you have children or any significant assets or debts. Depending on your financial situation, you may qualify for assistance through Cobb Legal Aid, but I don't think you can still be residing with your spouse. Most attorneys offer a free consultation, including myself. I am not taking any pro bono cases right now, but I offer reasonable rates. 678-997-6700

Jean O'Neil Supnick

Jean O'Neil Supnick

Typo: 678-997-7700