Skip to main content

Free consultation Miami

Miami, FL |

I am in Germany, but my legal matter is in Florida. The matter is from a faked power of attorney to loosing a property. To get this matter started I need to talk to an lawyer, Is it possible to call an lawyer for a free consultation in this matter.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Best answer

    I handle legal matters in South Florida and Miami. We can speak by phone or e-mail or Skype.

  2. It depends on the circumstances surrounding your events. I am a licensed practicing Florida attorney and may be able to help you.

  3. The Florida bar can refer you to a Florida attorney who practices in the area of law you are looking for. The attorney referred to you will offer a 30 minute consultation for little or no money. Go to