Fraudulent Entry Military, but not on purpose, it was a accident- I asked this similar question before, and need new information

Suffolk, VA |
Filed under: Military law

I was reading this link : http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/04/03/woman-lied-to-enter-navy-get-va-loan.html?ESRC=navy.nl
I went to the military about a few years ago, but the thing is I think I should have never gone there, because I was confused about some of eligibility of being able to join. I was in special education, but I did not know what it was for, I thought I just had troubles with writing and English, but came to find out that it was called learning disability. I didn't know it at the time, also I may have had a heart murmur also, but I told the recruiter this, but at the time he said not to mention anything about, but I was so confused, I didn't really think about what he was telling me at the time, &I joined the military. I got military hononary dicharge and a veteran

1. I'm not clear what your question is. If you served and were subsequently honorably discharged, I don't see what your concern is.

Andrew Cherkasky of Cherkasky Law, LLC is an Illinois attorney focused on military & criminal defense. The advice given does not form an attorney-client relationship. The advice above is intended to educate on general legal principles and theories and should not be considered state specific advice. Please call anytime, day or night, to discuss further, 703-314-6475.

2. 1. This is not something you should be discussing on an open forum like this, where people can read this.
    2. If you have since been discharged, then you should be OK. The situation you read about is certainly egregious, but your case doesn't seem like that. Also, there's nothing based on what you've said that clearly establishes you should have been DQ'd.

www.court-martial.com; www.court-martial.us.com; mljucmj@gmail.com 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

3. I'm sorry, but I am not exactly sure what your question is. Feel free to call me if you would like to discuss. The initial consult is free. Good luck.

4. You have asked this question a couple times, you have responses from nearly a dozen attorneys, stop looking for demons that aren't there. You served, you're discharged honorably--time to move on. Best of luck to you.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Military law topics