Fraud, misrepresentation,negligence,? What term should I use to lawsuit a car dealer,? T which state or federal report?

Asked about 3 years ago - Rodeo, CA

I'm going to lawsuit a car dealer, he sold me a car as smog ok and had pass smog certificate but mechanical de car is totally failure not pass, smog technician suspect,tamper because between smog tests is less than 90 days, I already report him to DMV and bbb, bar, is any other authority like federal where I can report thi corrupt car dealer,?

Additional information

I'll be worth to call, the county or state district attorney and report that illegal activity in California (to pass smog test on cars that shouldn't pass) need and advice.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Ralph Erskine Stevenson III

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . You should contact a local attorney familiar with consumer protection laws in your state.

    I am not your attorney, I do not represent you. This response is submitted for informational purposes only. This... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,016 answers this week

3,074 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,016 answers this week

3,074 attorneys answering