Fraud, misrepresentation,negligence,? What term should I use to lawsuit a car dealer,? T which state or federal report?

Rodeo, CA |

I'm going to lawsuit a car dealer, he sold me a car as smog ok and had pass smog certificate but mechanical de car is totally failure not pass, smog technician suspect,tamper because between smog tests is less than 90 days, I already report him to DMV and bbb, bar, is any other authority like federal where I can report thi corrupt car dealer,?

I'll be worth to call, the county or state district attorney and report that illegal activity in California (to pass smog test on cars that shouldn't pass) need and advice.

You should contact a local attorney familiar with consumer protection laws in your state.

I am not your attorney, I do not represent you. This response is submitted for informational purposes only. This is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be taken as such. Anyone considering the above referenced situation should always consult an attorney within the jurisdiction before taking any action based on this, or any other information.