Forms numbers for amending creditor list in chapter 7 bankruptcy filing

Asked 7 months ago - Malibu, CA

I will appreciate knowing what forms, by number, are required to file an amended creditor list in a chapter 7 bankruptcy case

1. Michael Salanick

Pro

6

1

Answered . Depends on nature of creditor(s): schedule D, schedule E, Schedule F, Creditor Matrix... Statement of Intentions (?), statement of executors contracts

2. Stuart Gregory Steingraber

3

Answered . If you are amending to ADD creditors, use the same schedules, commonly D, E, or F. If you are correcting the address or other details, use the same schedules and check "Amended" to show the court these forms contain different information from the original. Good luck.

3. Sandra A Kuhn Esq.

Pro

4

Answered . I agree, you need be more specific with your question - are you adding a secured creditor, priority debt or unsecured creditor? It would be a good idea to retain a lawyer to help you if you do not understand the paperwork.

4. Richard D. Granvold

Pro

3

Answered . Schedules d e f depending on type of debt. But you must amend matrix and also pay 30 dollar amendment fee each time you amend. You must also serve creditor and file proof w court. Finally any local rules must be complied w on notice to creditor also...so you might want attorney to assist. Good luck.