Forms numbers for amending creditor list in chapter 7 bankruptcy filing

Malibu, CA |

I will appreciate knowing what forms, by number, are required to file an amended creditor list in a chapter 7 bankruptcy case

Depends on nature of creditor(s): schedule D, schedule E, Schedule F, Creditor Matrix... Statement of Intentions (?), statement of executors contracts

NOTE: This answer is made available by the lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney with whom you have established an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.

Michael Salanick

Michael Salanick

Executory Contracts

Michael Salanick

Michael Salanick

Find a lawyer to help with this; paying 1-2 hours attorney time is worth it.

I agree, you need be more specific with your question - are you adding a secured creditor, priority debt or unsecured creditor? It would be a good idea to retain a lawyer to help you if you do not understand the paperwork.

If you are amending to ADD creditors, use the same schedules, commonly D, E, or F. If you are correcting the address or other details, use the same schedules and check "Amended" to show the court these forms contain different information from the original. Good luck.

You are not my client and I am not your attorney. This advice is given in the spirit of the AVVO platform and is based on general legal principles. You become a client when you enter into a formal retainer agreement with me.

Schedules d e f depending on type of debt. But you must amend matrix and also pay 30 dollar amendment fee each time you amend. You must also serve creditor and file proof w court. Finally any local rules must be complied w on notice to creditor also...so you might want attorney to assist. Good luck.