Skip to main content

Forms I-864/I-864A. Tax return transcripts or tax account transcripts

Houston, TX |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

Green card forms I-864/I-864A only mentions tax transcripts. Does USCIS wants tax return transcripts or tax account transcripts?

Attorney Answers 1


They want your tax returns. Talk to your accountant or tax preparer. If you are confused have a consultation with an immigration lawyer.

Good Luck
Shah Peerally
Founder and Managing Attorney of Shah Peerally Law Group PC
Law Firm Deals in Immigration law, Bankruptcy & Debt Relief
37600 Central Ct, Ste 201,
Newark CA 94560

Note: The above answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain
to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney client relationship is created unless a retainer is signed by the attorney and the client.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics