Form N-445 - Oath Ceremony

New York, NY |

Hi There.
Just received form N-445. Do I need to fill this out now and sign and date it or am I supposed to bring it to the ceremony and sign and answer 8 questions on the date of the ceremony?

Thanks

The form expressly states that you are to answer the questions on the day that you are to appear for the oath ceremony. Good Luck.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Response is for informational purposes only. Time is of the essence. Do not delay. See a lawyer immediately.

What does the form instruct you to do?

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.