Form I-90 application to replace green card

Asked over 2 years ago - Paterson, NJ

I wanted to replace my lost green card, and i also wanted to change my name because i recently got married. On the form, it only allows you to chose only one option, which option should I chose? replace lost green card, or name change option.

1. Paris Bolem Lee

Pro

1

Answered . You would probably want to indicate name change and enclose a copy of the marriage certificate as well in order to show the basis of the name change.

2. Evelyne M Hart

Pro

2

Answered . If you do the name change option, enclose a copy of your marriage certificate.

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

1

Answered . Either way you will get a new card. Select name change.

4. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.