Form I-485...supporting documents

Lithonia, GA |

Copy of I-94 (front and back) is not mentioned in the instruction. Do I still need to submit? Also, I last obtained non immigrant visa more than 5 years ago...do I submit a copy of passport page with non immigrant visa, anyway? How about my current e passport? Do I need to submit copy of biometric page? Thanks

1. Hi if you don't understand the instructions or are concerned about what evidence the send I would definitely hire an attorney. It will save you money in the long run.

My answering this question does not form an attorney-client relationship. Always retain a qualified attorney before taking any action. My office offers free consultations.

2. Yes.

Disclaimer: The information provided here is generalized and should not be relied upon as legal advice. This communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.

3. It is your burden to prove that you meet all of the requirements, one of which is almost always being is valid immigration status. It is the I-94 that establishes immigration status.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Marriage and prenups topics