Form I-485...supporting documents

Asked over 1 year ago - Lithonia, GA

Copy of I-94 (front and back) is not mentioned in the instruction. Do I still need to submit? Also, I last obtained non immigrant visa more than 5 years ago...do I submit a copy of passport page with non immigrant visa, anyway? How about my current e passport? Do I need to submit copy of biometric page? Thanks

1. Justin G. Randolph

2

Answered . Hi if you don't understand the instructions or are concerned about what evidence the send I would definitely hire an attorney. It will save you money in the long run.

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . It is your burden to prove that you meet all of the requirements, one of which is almost always being is valid immigration status. It is the I-94 that establishes immigration status.

3. Akanksha Kalra

1

Answered . Yes.