Form I-130 processing time

Fayetteville, GA |

I'm a USC I Just sent the application to USCIS to be able to bring my mother that is in Costa Rica
I keep reading that she doesn't need a visa number, so I want to know once I get the approval what should I do next, and then how long would it take for the form I -130 to be approved and how long before she can be able to travel to the States
Thank you

1. After the approval, the National Visa Center will contact you with instructions. The case will take 6 months to a year. Probably closer to a year.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. 6 months for I-130 approval. Then the visa center will contact you.

3. i agree with my colleagues.

Dhenu Savla
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com