Form I-130, have you ever before filed a petition for any other alien ? date of filling and result

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

My husband was married before and he did petition for his wife a few years ago, she got her green card and he doesn't know about her anymore..we are not sure what to write under D-2 ( form I-130), should we leave it blank ? what to write especially under result ?

1. Andrea Felice Szew

12

Answered . If your husband has petitioned for someone before he must mark yes. It is important that you answer all questions honestly on any application.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

13

1

Answered . Exactly what you just said - yes.

3. Evelyne M Hart

9

Best Answer

Answered . The answer is "yes." Result: approved and write the approximate date.

4. Michael Paul Ruttle

8

Answered . The question you're referring to asks "Have you ever before filed a petition for this or any other alien?" Based on your facts, you seem to already know the answer to this question.

5. Ali Ghulam Jamal

8

Answered . Mark yes and provide the information requested. It is always a good idea to get your application reviewed by an attorney even if you don't retain one to file it for you. Hope this helps.